Friday, October 2, 2009

Crocktober - part 2



I decided that 'Crocktober' would mean crockery for me but these are a few other crockables that could have taken the title.

Croc shoes - I was tempted to buy a pair of crocs today on ozsale because they were FREE but then I remembered I didn't actually like crocs, I was only getting sucked in by the FREE thing. Well, you did have to pay postage so not really FREE. Still, they were orange...

Crocodile man - Steve Irwin. I was with Ally and Rosie in a carpark when I heard the news that he'd died... weird the things you remember.

Crock Pot - I don't own one but I think they are kinda cool.

Crocodile Dundee - leathery old duck!

Crocodiles on a leash being held by Beyonce - enough said!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's funny what you remember! I remember exactly where we were when we heard about Steve Irwin's death. I can also clearly recall where I was when I heard that Princess Diana had been in an accident and when River Phoenix died. Are they are generations JFK?